Who is this qualification for?
This ILM recognised workshop is a 2 hour virtual or in-person course with pre and post reading enabling attendees to gain a better understanding of business mentoring.
The workshop is ideal for organised mentoring programme mentors, individual mentors who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to effectively mentor or coach people within a business environment and context or for experienced mentors that wish to start on a path of formal learning and development before proceeding to ABM membership or the Foundation, Level 5 or Level 7.
What will you gain?
- Explore the origins of mentoring and the differences between mentoring, coaching and consultancy, plus learn how to keep each support function separate
- Know what it takes to be an effective business mentor
- Understand the role and responsibilities of effective mentors
- Understand the ethics and boundaries of mentoring
- Explore the role of the mentee
- Obtain an ILM Digital Token of Attendance & Completion .
The workshop is used by the Government to train mentors through its Help to Grow Management Course.
Find more information about this unique ABM program in the PDF attached below.