Help to Grow volunteer mentors can upgrade to Full or Associate membership of the ABM to benefit from a number of additional professional and commercial opportunities to support them on their mentoring journey.
The ABM welcomes applications from both aspiring and experienced business mentors and coaches.
Associate membership is for those mentors who are new to mentoring and wish to have the support of a professional organisation as part of their learning and development and journey as a professional mentor.
For Full Membership it is necessary to have worked as a mentor or coach with at least three businesses over a minimum of two years. These can be businesses mentored during your time as a HtG member.
You will need to apply and complete an application form for both types of membership.
Full or Associate ABM Members:
- Are listed in the public membership directory on the website
- Are informed of commercial mentoring opportunities which come into the ABM via regular newsletters and communications (including Help to Grow paid work, such as running Peer to Peer Groups and Suitability Interviews)
- Are given access to the ABM digital logo to use in their own marketing
- Are part of a group of commercial business mentors, business coaches and consultants
- Can apply to be involved in commercial partnerships (including with the Institute of Directors).
Help to Grow volunteer mentors looking to upgrade to ABM Full or Associate membership can benefit from a discount on their fees.
£110 annually (discounted from £220) whilst the Help to Grow mentor remains a member of the Help to Grow course and is in an active Help to Grow mentorship or looking for a Help to Grow match
The one-off Joining fee of £120 (Full Member) / £80 (Associate Member) is waived.
Please email [email protected] to upgrade today.