Pivomo – Dynamiqe Mentoring Accreditation Programme (DMAP)
Helping you to become the best possible mentor you can be
Pivomo is delighted to have been appointed as an Approved Training Provider with the Association of British Mentors (ABM). We look forward to being an active partner of ABM in professionalising the mentoring role and widening access to a community of well trained and experienced mentors.
The Dynamiqe Mentoring Accreditation Programme (DMAP) has been developed to support entrepreneurial mentors who want to deepen and enrich their mentoring relationships with starts ups, social enterprises and new businesses of all types. DMAP is designed for mentors from diverse backgrounds; either as start up founders themselves, coordinators of start up communities or professional business mentors and coaches. DMAP trains participants in core methodologies that strengthen the mentoring relationship, and underpin the “learning alliance” that is the essential quality of mentoring.
What is DMAP?
DMAP comprises the following elements:
- 100% online, via video tutorials, web tools, interactive web conferencing and one-to-one feedback
- An Action Learning methodology, designed to show results in the mentors work with clients
- 12-16 hours of expected study time
- 90 day course programme
- Four web conferences, designed to demonstrate and practice mentoring techniques.
- Continuous process of critical reflection via a Reflective Journal
- Accreditation via the assessment of a recorded mentoring session and completed Reflective Statement
- Individual feedback at the beginning and end of the programme
- Access to an monthly web conference mentor forum
The Dynamiqe Tool
Embedded into DMAP is the Dynamiqe psychometric tool, designed to enable founders and business owners to critically reflect on the strategic direction of their venture. Those accredited through DMAP are given an access code that enables them to use the Dynamiqe tool in their own mentoring and training work and earn money while doing so. The Dynamiqe tool is now in use in more than 20 Universities and 12 countries around the world, with thousands of users worldwide.
Participants will pay in three stages, depending on how far they progress in the programme:
Stage I: Admission (£25 incl. VAT)
Stage II: Training Modules (£175 incl. VAT)
Stage III: Accreditation (£50 incl. VAT).
What you will learn
- How to build a Learning Alliance
- Ongoing use of the Dynamiqe psychometric tool to empower clients
- Mentoring role definitions
- Use of an 8-step mentoring methodology
- Ethical ethical frameworks
To find out more or just sign up, please follow the link below: