|Location:||Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire|
|Expertise:||Access To Finance, Growth Specialist, Information Technology, Business Angel, Business, Finance, Construction/housing|
|Rate:||£750 per day|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileI have been providing Business Coaching for over 5 years to clients throughout the South West on behalf of the Government sponsored Strategic Growth, High Growth Coaching and Business Growth Service. I am a qualified ILM level 5 Coach, SFEDI registered and accredited GrowthAccelerator Coach covering;
- Business Strategy
- Management Team Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Product Development
- Change Management
- Manufacturing and Innovation
My background - I am an engineer by profession having been MD of an engineering company, Crypton Technology, with a leading position in the International Automotive sector. I led a successful MBO in 1998 and over a period of 8yrs, successfully grew the business 5 fold through Organic and Acquisition growth, to a £15m t/o, profitable business, which then resulted in a successful trade sale of the business in 2007.
I was initially responsible for directing & leading the development of its products, markets and then the business as a whole which established it as one of the major players across Europe and a company renowned for market leading new product and technology developments. I also continue to have interests in the Business Park developed from the old Factory site which is now a successful multi tenant operation in Bridgwater.
My particular skill sets include;
- Strategic planning for your business & establishing realistic growth & expansion plans
- Understanding Management team issues & getting teams to work better together assessing Management skills analysis and identifying training needs
- Improving Leadership skills & lifting Management team effectiveness
- Identifying markets for growth in your business & establishing effective sales capabilities
- Expanding business activity to wider markets & customers including export of products
- Recognising Product development needs, setting realistic growth plans and establishing Growth plans and ensuring Management team ownership
- Helping your business to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow with simple straightforward coaching advice from someone who has experienced this and grown his own business successfully.