|Address:||180 Piccadilly, London W1j 9hf|
|Location:||Greater London, South East|
|Expertise:||Sales & Marketing, Growth Specialist, Business, Finance, Strategy, Other|
|Rate:||Contracts to provide 1:1 mentoring services are usually undertaken on an hourly fee basis for an agreed number of sessions.|
News from the Board
Congratulations to our fabulous founder Kerrie Dorman who won The Peoples Mentoring Champion category at the National Mentoring Awards on Friday 1st March 2019. We are so proud of her! Well done to all of the other nominees and winners, see the full list here: https://nationalmentoringawards.org/winners-page/ Read moreView all news
ProfileRegional Head for the London region of Association of Business Mentors
Ex KPMG and Founder & Managing Director of the Smarter Group of Companies™, Ken is an experienced Corporate and SME sales specialist, with a strong business development, marketing, commercial and financial management background; including an MBA and accountancy qualifications.
His career has been Big Four professional services firms, Blue Chip companies and, several SMEs; with sales, commercial and finance appointments and, twenty years international sales and delivery experience; twelve with KPMG - nine at Director level.
Ken draws on extensive commercial and financial knowledge, and experience from Corporate and SME operations, to support and encourage business managers and owners to grow, develop and succeed in their sphere of business. As such, he helps mentees find the right direction and develop robust solutions, in order to maximise their business potential and improve their business performance.
In sharing his knowledge and life experiences, Ken focuses not just on business competency, but also on helping to shape business managers and owners’ character, values, self-awareness, empathy and, capacity for respect.
- MBA Masters Degree (Specialism in Marketing) University of Strathclyde
- Executive Development Programme (China) Fudan University, Shanghai
- Professional Development Programme (Finance) Oriel College Oxford
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Deferred) University College London
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Institute of Consulting
- British Library Business & IP Centre (Innovating for Growth)
- University College London (Innovation and Enterprise)
- Virgin Start Up
International Business Advisor:
- European Bank of Reconstruction and Development