|Address:||38 Selkirk Drive|
|Location:||Cheshire, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Staffordshire|
|Rate:||Rates variable depending on requirements; based on a £300 half-day rate.|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileI'm an experienced and effective senior leader with particular skills in:
• Supporting individual development;
• Building, leading and improving high performing teams;
• Managing change inside and outside your organisation;
• Winning the support of external partners and building productive working relationships;
• Communicating and presenting effectively.
and extensive familiarity with the English public and education sectors.