Lower Wokingham Road,
|Expertise:||Growth Specialist, Operations, People & Hr, Business|
|Rate:||Rates will depend on various factors but are generally in the region of £700 - £1000 / day|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileI have spent over 30 years in business helping to make companies and their clients work better and achieve more. Helping companies to work more efficiently and more effectively through people, processes and systems being applied in the right mix.
I endeavour to understand the here and now and work with you to clarify your picture of the future. I get what is possible, try and make the complex things simple and apply that to your situation. Once we have identified and articulated your purpose and understood 'why', we can set about making things happen.
Some of the work I have been doing includes:
- Feasibility Studies, ToR, Business Case evaluation, definition and implementation
- Strategy definition, planning and implementation
- Designing Target Operating Models / BAMs
- Employee Engagement
- Managing change, transition & restructure programmes
- Procedure & Policy review and analysis
- Business Process design and implementation
- Operations audit, analysis, improvement and optimisation
- ATS / VMS / CWM / CRM / HR software selection, process design and implementation
- Service Design, Delivery and Management
- Change & Transformation
- People Management
- Programme / Project Management
I have also been heavily involved in two successful trade sales.