|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands|
|Expertise:||Sales & Marketing, Growth Specialist, Operations, Information Technology, Business|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileI help ambitious businesses develop and deliver their strategy.
I have a compelling combination of senior global corporate experience and work with SME's and mid-size businesses, underpinned by an entrepreneurial mind-set, commercial acumen and critical thinking skills
I worked in key leadership and business transforming roles for global brands Jaguar Land Rover, including CFO North America and then leading Jaguar UK as Managing Director through the biggest transformation in its history.
I have broad commercial experience and skills around brand strategy, product innovation, customer experience and driving profitable market growth, including internationalisation, underpinned by a strong operational financial management and governance background.
I am Visting Professor of Global Governance at the University of South Wales and consults on strategic vision, commercial due diligence and post sale growth for Private Equity companies and to the professional services sector in the Automotive and related sectors.
QualificationsMy experience since 2013 has been around consulting and mentoring including some of the following;
• Advising and helping a bepoke automotive customisation company to set up a USA distribution network and provide mentoring to the CEO
• Business mentor to the CEO of the Wolf Run, a large out door obstacle event
• Business mentor to the Marketing Director of Zing Performance, a cutting edge brain development product.
• Business mentor to a director of Key Tracker, a maker of electronic key cabinets
• Business mentor to the CEO of R53 Engineering and advice on developing a growth strategy
• Non Executive Director of Futura Design and business mentor to the MD
• Non Executive Director at Performance Communications and advisor on growth plans
• Automotive Consultant for Smith Cooper
• Corporate Speaking on Transformation leadership, the challenges of disruption and Governance.
• Due diligence for Private Equity companies, including LDC and Kingsley Capital Partners on potential acquisition of automotive suppliers and growth potential