|Address:||21 Eastern Road|
|Expertise:||Pr, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Access To Finance, Growth Specialist, Operations, People & Hr, Business Angel, Business, Finance|
|Rate:||price on application. fixed fee or hourly rate. discount for start ups|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileAn award winning Entrepreneur of the Year, experienced Business Consultant and Mentor. Former Chairman of a listed Plc, with a proven track record within the Mergers and Acquisitions / Disposals / and raising Capital in the SME sector, plus experience of a successful MBO and IPO float.
• Experienced Consultant and Mentor with proven skills in helping SME companies improve their Sales, Marketing and PR activities, resulting in increased sales and improved profit margins. Former Director of two start up companies and fully aware of the 'ups and downs' of building a business!
Currently working with a group of high net worth clients sourcing and introducing potential investments of from £100k - £10 million per opportunity in high risk/ high return opportunities with exceptional growth potential. Undertaking initial due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
•Sourced and negotiated with two new investors to inject funds into my own company, without control dilution.
• Increased turnover of a manufacturing and retailing group, 30 fold in six years.
• BBC Radio 4 / Radio Times Enterprise Competition finalist.
• Business magazine’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
• Established an International network of agents, dealer, importers and Joint Venture partners.
Freeman of the City of London.
Livery Company member.
Playing golf, and tennis, watching rugby and cricket, business and finance. Helping entrepreneurs grow their business