|Name:||Dr Carlton Brown Phd, Mba|
|Tel:||020 8798 0175|
|Location:||Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle Of Wight, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex|
|Expertise:||Sales & Marketing, Growth Specialist, Business|
News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileCarlton has an extremely strong track record of delivering sales, growth and profitability through innovation and strong leadership in both SME and large organisations. He has also founded his own million pound turnover business which he has managed to grow successfully. Carlton demonstrates the ability to deliver results through his dynamic, pragmatic and engaging approach to managing people and performance, in order to create shareholder value.
Carlton is a transformational leader who has extensive business experience in sales, marketing and general management. With 20 years experience at Director Level, Carlton has a strong track record of profitable growth within different business streams and markets. He also has extensive experience in leading diverse teams through his various roles.
Carlton works with businesses in the Support Services sector, including Commercial Cleaning, Building Maintenance and Facilities Management.
Some of Carlton’s key achievements are:
- Created and developed a million pound turnover business from zero base
- Managed sales and marketing transformation initiatives for Rentokil Initial Plc
- Achieved double digit sales turnover growth for three consecutive years and most notably by 23% during first 12 months of taking responsibility for Initial Washroom Services
- Delivered strategic change, sales growth and profits as Sales Director for the Sunlight Service Group for three consecutive years
- Winner of the Training and Development Company of the Year 2011 (City and Docklands)
- Awarded certificate of merit in the category business person of the year, your Docklands and City Business awards 2011
- Winner of the London business award for growth strategy 2010
Carlton is also a registered and Approved Growth Accelerator Coach, providing business coaching and mentoring to SME's.