News from the Board
The launch of the ABM Assessment Centre
The launch was Thursday 6th 2018 December at the Business and IP Centre, British Library KX. The format of the day was A challenging panel interview with Professor David Clutterbuck and our Accreditation Officer Gaby Marcon Clarke An observed recorded mentoring session with a business owner from the British Library’s Innovate for Growth program Applicants. Read more Read moreView all news
ProfileSenior Executive with a strong experience base covering marketing, sales, operational
management, business development, M&A, governance, and negotiations in both local
and international forums together with a broad academic and award-winning
• Board positions held in international blue chip companies e.g. Unilever, ICI, INEOS and
NHS Public Health Wales, The Air Ambulance Service – a Charity.
• Managed multinational and locally based complex projects including raising £73mn in
investment for the Biotech and the drug I founded/invented, growing it from a zero base
to an operation with trials across 23 countries in 250 hospitals. The value created in the
drug US$ 500mn.
• Launched the first national children’s air ambulance raising an income of £2mn/year in
the process and brought together a diverse and complex group of stakeholders.
• Restructured various businesses increasing turnover in Europe from £25 to £30mn, Brazil
£4.5mn to £ 25mn, a Charity £4.5mn to £12mn, and helped reduced £2mn of costs in
• Strong history of developing new opportunities, ideas or products in a crowded market.
Launched a new drug in a crowded market. Worked through multi-faceted teams to
develop new applications for existing products, new products and new distribution