Are you a workplace mentor, established business mentor running or their own mentoring business, or a volunteer mentor looking to take their mentoring their skills to the next level?
Join one of the UK’s leading professional business mentors, Kerrie Dorman, for her one-day interactive course on “Advanced Skills” to take your professional business mentoring skills to the next level.
As founder of the Association of Business Mentors, the only trade body promoting professional business mentoring, and Head Mentor at Sinclair Dorman, Kerrie’s training session will provide you with the best possible opportunity to learn new skills, build your mentoring brand and help you to engage with those you are looking to help grow and develop.
Course content includes:
- Twelve months of access to Dynamiqe a mentoring eLearning resources and profile tool to use with your mentees as an accessory to your mentoring and coaching.
- Learning the healthy mix of mentoring and coaching techniques.
- How to mentor a variety of characters.
- How to achieve long-lasting results for mentees so they don't walk away from sessions without maintaining results.
- Breaking barriers. Reset poor habits and increase comfort zones of your mentees
- Using BOLD language. Fearless questioning to mentor more effectively.
- Reflections on your mentoring. Embracing best practice, how and with whom.
Following completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance and course manual as well as the opportunity to further your professional business mentoring skills by signing up as a member of the Association of Business Mentors without paying the setup fee.
Recommended reading: The Mentoring Manual and Brilliant Coaching by Julie Starr